Interview wich Ryan Dolan (Ireland)


This year, Ryan Dolan will represent Ireland, the most successful country in the history of Eurovision song contest. We appreciate that he has found time to answers our questions.







Congratulations on winning irish national final. What does it mean to you to represent your country on such a huge contest?
-Thank you, it’s such a huge honour and I can’t actually put it into words what it means to me to be able to represent my country. It’s definitely something I’ve only ever dreamed about.

Can you tell us more about your career?
-I have been singing for many years but I’ve only started singing professionally the last three years. I have started recording my album so that will be released in Early May.

What are your expectations in Malmo?
-I’m just going to do my best and I’ll enjoy myself while I’m up there singing and at the end of the day if I win or place in top ten it will be a massive dream come true not only for me but for my country.

Are you planning any surprises or changes of the song?
-The staging will stay the same I’m extremely happy with it all. It will obviously be on a bigger scale but you will just have to wait and see it’s all a surprise.

Can you tell us something more about your song "Only love survives"?
-When Wez Devine and I wrote this song we wanted to write a song with a message and this is what we came up with. Our song is about love and how love should be the only thing that matters in life.

What promo activities are you planning before ESC?
-I have performed in Amsterdam and that was amazing just a taster for Eurovision. I will be travelling to Moscow and London and many more places as well before the contest.

Do you feel a big support among irish and also international fans?
-I have huge support from my fans at home and all throughout Europe its fantastic the support and backing they all give me I am so thankful for them all.

Have you already heard some of the songs from other countries? Which one (or more) do you like the most?
-My favourite song in this year’s contest would be Robin Stjernberg -You

As you may know, Slovakia isn´t participating at ESC this year. Would you like to see Slovakia back at Eurovision?
-I think many people would love to see them back, it would be great for the contest.

Have you ever visited Slovakia? if yes, did you like it? if not, would you like to visit Slovakia?
- :) I actually haven’t been to Slovakia but I definitely would love to visit in the near future for sure.

Lastly, what would you like to say to your fans?
-Really looking forward to everyone support in Malmo 2013.

Thank you for your answers and good luck in Malmo :)

FOTO: facebook.com/ryandolansmusic 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára